Key Risk is a trusted provider of workers compensation insurance and third-party administrative services.
By working together with Key Alliance agents, their clients, and the self-insured employers we support, Key Risk creates and executes comprehensive risk management solutions proven to protect people, support business, and exceed expectations.
Key Risk provides risk management, claims, and managed care services to workers compensation policies written by member companies of W. R. Berkley Corporation, rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size Category XV by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong), by S&P.
In the News...
- W. R. Berkley Corporation Charitable Foundation on Behalf of Key Risk Donates a Total of $55,000 to Kids’ Chance Chapters in Six States
- Key Risk Forms National Division Focused on USL&H
- Key Risk Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Key Risk Named One of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- Key Risk Continues Its History of Support with a Donation of Over $50,000 to Kids’ Chance
- Workers’ Comp Best Practices: Four Steps to Employee Wellness by Rob Standen
March 2015 Web Publication on Property Casualty 360.
- Workers’ Compensation and the Impact of Effective Hiring Practices by Greg Tardy
August 2014 Web Publication on Property Casualty 360.
- 4 Steps to Limiting Workers Comp Fraud by Joe Abriola
July 2013 Issue of Property Casualty 360.
- Workers Comp Watch The Carrier Perspective - Digital Bonus Interview with Rob Standen
March 2013 Issue of Property Casualty 360.
& Media Contacts
Michael H. Marcus
Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
800.942.0225 Ext. 3382940
Assistant Vice President of Marketing
800.942.0225 Ext. 3367384